Custom Search

Monday, May 19, 2008

*_.....Advice from Father....._*

Long time ago there were two brother’s, before passing away their Father give them two
advise :- Don’t collect debt to anyone who owe you.
- If you go work don’t let the sunshine hit you in the face.
Time goes by and reality happen, a few year after their father died the eldest son become richand the youngest become poorer. Their mother who still alive asked about that to them.

The youngest son answer : this because I’m following father advise. Father advise not to collect debt to anyone who owed you and the result my capital are decreased because the people who owed me not pay back my money and I can’t collect them, and also Father advise not to get sunshine when you go to work and coming home. The result I’ve to ride a rickshaw or other vehicle, Actually you can walk to work and that increase my disbursement. To the eldest mother ask the same thing.

The eldest son answer : this because I’m following father advise. Father advise not to collect debt to anyone who owed you because of that I don’t lend money to anyone and resulting my capital not decreased, and also Father advise not to get sunshine when you go to work and coming home. That’s why I’m opening my shop before the sun came up and closes the shop after the sun down. The result my shop are the first one to open and close the last than the other shop, my shop always full of customer and sold out because of that routine.

Sometimes, you couldn't take any advice as the way it is. You have to learn it carefully before you do it. So, which one were you?

Source: Various

No comments:

Custom Search